Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!!

I want to say Thank you to my husband David for being such a wonderful father to our children. You are the best!! I have loved how you can sit in the floor and hold a barbie for Emily, and then turn around and dress camoflouge and head out to the hills with Austin hunting. You have been a great husband to me, better than I ever dreamed. I thank you for showing a christian example, and teaching the kids how God needs to always be first. We are so blessed.... We love You. I am also very thankful for my Dad, I know that I can always count on you for support, and for keeping me covered in prayer. I'll never outgrow your hugs and kisses. You have become The Worlds Best Papaw, Austin and Emily look so forward to moving back to TN so they can love on you all the time. Be careful that you don't get caught telling all your grandkids they are your favorite... We love you, Daddy Thank you Dad Marcum for being such a good dad and grandpa to us. You have always shown us such kindness and patience. We love you.

5 comments:

Ronda said...

Sweet tribute to the special men in your lives! I agree with the comment that you left for me...We have been blessed with some awesome guys! Hope that ya'll had a special day! We love ya!

Ronda said...

P.S. Your kids look beautiful at the top of your blog! Great smiles!

The Marcum Family said...

Thank you, Ronda. Did I tell you that we are moving in 20 days!Yeah.. we can't wait!!! I really hope ya'll can come down this summer. What do you think? Have a great day!! L, Nett

Becky said...

You are blessed, as are your children! Only 20 more days? Yikes! We need to get together soon.

Your Penn Palz : said...

isn't 'daddy day' fun? it sure was around our house... maybe not as fun as 'mommy day' was for ME, but it's such fun to watch aly and greg together... she's a real daddy's girl! ;-)
lucky you headed to TN!!! maybe we'll come down for a visit sometime?!?!?
love ya bunches and love the 2 pix at the top of your page, too! :-)
XO