Monday, November 24, 2008

Home For The Holidays

The Holidays will be extra special this year, because its been a very long time since we lived near family. I hope to enjoy every single minute. I look forward to making our family favorites, fudge, cookies and maybe some new receipes that we will try.
God has blessed us in so many ways, and we have taken on some new challenges that I know he will help us through. This is truly a special season, and I am so thankful.... Have a wonderful Thanksgiving .

4 comments:

Ronda said...

LOVE your beautiful Christmas tree! I am so happy to be able to see it...though I wish it were in person! Sweet picture of your Granny with Austin and Emily, too! Hope that you all have a special Thanksgiving...We are thankful to have you for friends! Love ya!

Becky said...

Your grandma looks so sweet! It's great that you can be near family. I'm jealous! Your tree looks great!

Ronda said...

Great new family picture, Nett!(I get one, right? :))
Happy Birthday to a VERY special "13" year old boy! Hope that you have a blast being a teenager, Austin! We are proud of you!
Love to all!

Anonymous said...

We just have to love our sweet Granny don't we! I try to get as many pictures of her and my kids when we are together. I will treasure them when she goes to be with Jesus.