Sunday, February 8, 2009

Our New Journey Begins......

What a beautiful day the Lord has given us, I do believe Spring is around the corner! To all of my Northern friends, come on down for some ice tea and some Sunshine! As you know, I have asked many of you to help us pray for God's will in our lives and God has surely blessed us with a very sweet peace. We were down in Alabama last weekend for a trial message. We had such a nice weekend, and felt God's Awesome presence. The church is very beautiful as you can see, and the people felt like we were made for each other. Yes, as you can guess we had a wonderful potluck lunch... and it was as Southern as can be. We were privileged to meet Bro. Rusty who gave us a good tour of the city. Austin and Emily loved going to his beautiful home and loved feeding the horses. We also enjoyed the good supper at the Gedneys after the meeting. God Is Good, All The Time, and we really praise his precious name. Have a super week, I'll not be blogging for awhile...... I'll be packing, packing, and packing.

2009_01_31

4 comments:

Ronda said...

Oh, Nett! I am so very happy for you all! I really enjoyed looking at the pictures of your new place with your phone narration! :) Looks like a beautiful church...I hope that ya'll will just love it there. I know that you will have fun decorating your new house....I can already envision the front porch! As soon as you are are settled in...We may take you up on coming down for "iced tea and sunshine"! :) LYLAS!

Your Penn Palz : said...

looks like ya'lls kind of place... home and church, that is! VERY nice building and parsonage, too! so happy for all of you and know the Lord will bless your efforts there! would love a chance to 'see' it for ourselves and of course that would mean we'd get to go south, which is a treat we NEVER would turn down, unless it's due to something as sereous as a death! LOL best wishes while you're in the good ole state of ALABAMA!!! love ya bunches... XO

Becky said...

Annette!! I am so excited for you! I'm glad you mentioned looking at the pictures - it looks like a wonderful place. I want to swing on your front porch! I have kinda given up on blogging for now, so let me know when you put something up. Hope your move goes well!

Anonymous said...

I liked all the pictures. Did Rusty give you your new address? If not, I can give it to you. Just let me know