Sunday, January 27, 2008

Our Tender Tennessee Christmas

My Wonderful Tender Tennessee Christmas I know we are a little late starting this blog, but better late than never.... We started our holiday with a visit to Mom and Dad Marcum. It was a short but very sweet. We enjoyed our visit, and were treated to Nanna's special breakfast. On the road again, heading off to Tennessee. We had a great trip..... as the old saying goes "There's No Place Like Home" All of my family came over and we had our traditional Christmas Eve party. We were home for several days, David loved being back at mom's Dinner Table, Austin couldn't of been any happier, he had papaw and all the hunting a boy could possibly do. Emy loved playing and making up for lost time with cousin Bailee. I just enjoyed it all! We got to spend some quality time with my granny {who just turned 90} We had a wonderful time, and she gave me a new quilt that she made for me. I will treasure it forever! I loved spending time with Sherry and Awanda my sisters and my little niece Lillie, and Chase. We feel so blessed to have such a special family.....

Blogger Pictures

3 comments:

Ronda said...

Hey girl...Did you see my comment on the picture that you erased? Hope so...I see that you were able to blog all of your pictures(Looks like Danny was able to help)! Sure enjoyed the new ones...Your Mom's meal looked yummy....It was fun to see your sisters again,too! Love ya!

Your Penn Palz : said...

hey you!
it's great - this new BLOG world! WOW, it's been so long since we saw ya'll!
what memories the thought of being at your mom's brought back! LOL :-) we won't even 'go there'! heehee
loved seing the pix... it'd be better to see ya'll in the flesh, though!
love ya girl!!!
P.S.
did you get my comment on ronda's blog, yet???

Your Penn Palz : said...

dear nette,
thanks... we think she's beautiful, too! then again, guess we're a little partial to her! you're right, i love being a mommy!!!
i'm really new at blogspot, as well. i 'opened' my account a good while back but am just NOW figuring out how to 'work it'! LOL
i've used myspace, bebo and facebook in the past but, after having aly, i just had to "cut back" to one site. so, after hearing ronda talk about blogspot, i decided on it. danny and ronda have both had to help me - i'm quite a dummy to some of this stuff! ;-)
it's great chatting with you and i hope to do much more of it soon!!!
love ya,
shell