Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day....to all you special mothers. Today Emily and I had the privilege to attend a Mother Daughter Tea. We had a really nice time together. I wish that my dear mom and mother n-law could of joined us. Its brag time, I think my mother for being such a wonderful mom. She has so many loving traits that I hope I pass down to my family. I am so thankful for the christian heritage that she has pass down to me. My husband thanks her everytime we are together for her wonderful cooking ability. Yes, we think she is queen of southern cooking. Thank you mom for just being wonderful you... We love you.

4 comments:

Ronda said...

Happy Mother's Day...Nett! Hope that your day is extra special...You are a wonderful "Mom"! Loved the pictures of you and your beautiful Emily at the tea...that sounded like so much fun! I love your dear Mom, too...she is precious and yes, a fabulous southern cook! I remember some of her delicious meals! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Dear Annette ~
What a wonderful day you had with Emily at the tea! You both looked so beautiful and the table looked fabulous! So thankful you could spend today with such wonderful memories.
You do have a precious Mother and I am so thankful she still thinks of me as a "sis" even though I'm not! She is a wonderful friend to me.
Happy Mother's Day to you!

I love you,
Aunt Cheryl

Vonnie said...

Hi Annette, Thanks for your comment on my blog yesterday. I do remember you and keep up with you somewhat through Ronda's blog. So good to hear from you! Keep in touch!

Vonnie said...

Annette,
E-mail me at abryan@alaska.com. I'll update you on Christina, etc.