Saturday, May 3, 2008

Wild, Wonderful West Virginia

Last evening we went to our good friends Dan and Becky Ellis. They have such a beautiful retreat. We played a Buckeye game called Corn Hole, had a bon fire, and sat around eating smores. Austin was in the hight of his glory, he, Joey and Jacob caught frogs. Thanks to Mr. Dan finding Austin a portable bucket, we brought Austin's prize Bull Frog home. Emily and Jenna always have such a good time together. We Thank You, for such a nice evening.

5 comments:

Ronda said...

Sounds like ya'll had a great time... Dan and Becky's place IS a wonderful retreat...so peaceful!My Corey would have loved to be in on the frog-catching stuff! That was one amazing bull frog! Wish that we could have been there!

Anonymous said...

So the frog made it home!! Austin will have to look for horse flies to feed that thing!
Ronda, wish you could have been here, too. Plan on a visit soon! Hello to the family.

Your Penn Palz : said...

sounds like a BALL... though i'm hoping our aly won't 'get into' frogs and other creepy crawly things but instead will be into things ALL 'girly'! LOL
miss ya'll...
XOXOXOXO

My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
Psalm 62:7

Unknown said...

Marcum's Four~~~~~~~~
I enjoyed so much your updates on your blog! Thanks for sharing so your family can see updates of everyone! Austin and Emily are growing up too fast!

I love you all and miss you so much.

Austin keep on playing with your coon dogs, bull frogs, etc. Emily, I know you have your fun things also.

I love you all! Aunt Cheryl

The Marcum Family said...

Aunt Cheryl,
Thank you for writing on my blog. We look back at the days in Chatt. and time spent with you as precious memories. I think of you everytime I wear my ring.
I have some exciting news to tell you but I will email you.
We love you. Have a great day!
xoxoxo!