Thursday, July 3, 2008

Goodbye for now...........

Dear Blogger Friends, This will be my last posting for awhile, we have been super busy this summer getting ready to move to Tennessee. The big truck will be here today and we leave on Monday morning. I'll post some picture highlighs of our time here in WV. We have bitter-sweet feelings as always when we move. We are sad to leave loved ones and happy so happy to be near my family. Thank you all who have been so special to us, we promise to keep in touch. I also want to show some of my husband's handy-work that he does on the side. I am so proud that he has this talent. God has blessed us, and brought us thru so much. We give him all of our praise. I'll look forward to blogging soon, its great to keep in touch with ya'll. Keep us in you prayers. Have a fun rest of the summer!!

highlights of wv

4 comments:

Ronda said...

Hey Nett...Happy 4th of July to you all as well...hope that you have a great "patriotic" day! We just came inside from watching neighborhood fireworks...they were actually pretty good! We have plans for a family cookout tomorrow. It was nice to see a "recap" of your days in West Virginia! I know that you all will have special memories and leave behind special friends! I am sure that your family will be happy to have you home again...Can't wait to come back to TN! Love you all!

Becky said...

Hi, Annette! I'm so glad we were able to spend Sunday night together before you moved. I hope your trip went ok. Call me when you get settled. I will sure miss you! I'm glad you get to be near family though.

Anonymous said...

Annette - I had tears in my eyes when I opened the link to your blog. I think it has been ten years since we last saw each other. Your children are absolutely beautiful and your words tell me that you are truly happy. My heart is smiling! I would love to catch up. Miss you,Vicki
vkaufman@insightbb.com

Anonymous said...

angie
hey annette and david, i have been trying to get in touch with you i don't know if ihave the wrong number or what. how was the move. I hope everything is good and you are getting settled.
your pics are great the kids are really growing up.Give me a call. 423-316-1860